The Uncertain: Light At The Endis a full version game that can pre-installed in a single direct link. This game released on Oct 8, 2020.
Download The Uncertain: Light At The End Game For PC
Adventure and Indie computer game The Uncertain: Light At The End, set in a dystopian world in which humankind vanished and Robots rule the earth now. They’ve grabbed your loved ones. There is no way around it. Your lone choice is to cover up, getting by with no expectation, not arrange what’s happening around you. Assist Emily with finding the genuine purpose for mankind’s vanishing.
The Uncertain: Light At The End is a sequel to the first part, a new adventure quest with a touch of horror and survival, with a new main character. Now you have to play not as a robot, but as a girl who turned out to be one of the few survivors.
- Hope on a third-individual science fiction experience in a world overwhelmed by robots.
- Find out about the over a significant time span world by connecting with it.
- Address remarkable riddles
- Settle on plot-driving choices
- Appreciate delightful areas and mindset setting music
How to Download & Install The Uncertain: Light At The End
- Click the Download Button which is given below.
- Wait a while and then click on the blue ‘download’ button.
- Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- The game is done downloading, right-click the zip file.
- Extract this zip file using Winrar.
- Double click inside the game folder and run the exe setup.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator.
- Also, Download Latest Games From Freepcgames51.com
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 10 x64 and UP.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent or better.
- Memory: 16 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Graphics NVIDIA GTX 1080 or higher.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Storage: 15 GB available space.
- Sound Card: Soundcard.
- Developer: New Game Order.
- Publisher: META Publishing.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2021.
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Macintosh operating systems.
- Game Modes: Single-player.